BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New to this...

I have a very precious friend that started blogging a little bit ago.  I quickly became a "follower", but was not sure that blogging was for me.  As days went by, and her posts blessed my life, I began to entertain the idea of starting my own blog.  So, I called my friend and asked her how to start.  When she told me that it could be challenging, but addicting at the same time, she was not joking!!!  I have sat here for quite a while adding a layout, changing colors, deciding names, and the list goes on.  I have texted and called her numerous times over the past 2 hours with questions about this and that.  She never got frustrated and even sent me a sweet text asking how my "blogging" was going.  I cannot begin to tell you how precious she is and how much I value our friendship.  For those of you wondering...her name is Melissa Lee.  She is one of very few friends that I can truly count on. (even if it is walking me step-by-step in creating my blog)  I can only hope to encourage others with my blog the way Melissa's encourages me.  I cannot promise daily posts, but I am going to try my best to encourage you the way I have been encouraged.  Love you Mel!!! 

0 comments: